Magnet Therapy Courses
We have a number of magnet therapy courses coming up over the next few months subject to minimum attendances in the following areas. Normal cost for these educational events is £70 so please take advantage of these introductory low prices:
COURSE: Magnet Therapy Course
VENUE: Bromsgrove, Worcestershire
DATE: Friday 7th April 2017
TIME: 14.00 – 17.00
COST: £60.00. Book before 14th Jan 2017 and get an Early Bird discount of £45 per person or £80 for two delegates booked together.
ALSO INCLUDES: Light refreshments and free product samples.
ABOUT THE COURSE:
Course Leader: Alan Cooke (IPHM) Qualified Magnotherapist
• A brief history of magnetic therapy
• What is magnetic therapy and how is it used?
• How does magnetic therapy work?
• How therapeutic magnets can help you and others
• What type of magnets can be used to gain pain relief?
• Static magnets and their effects on the body
• Magnetic bracelets – what to look for and how to wear them for maximum efficiency
• How to magnetize your drinking water including taste tests
• Different types of magnetized water
• The many benefits of magnetized water
• Why drinking water is important when using magnetic therapy
• Products that can be used for pets and animals
• The effects that are produced by wearing magnetic insoles
• PEMF Pulsed Electrical Magnetic Therapy products (Demonstration and uses)
• How pets and animals react to magnetic therapy
• Magnetic sleep enhancement systems
• New technology
At the end of this afternoon course you will have a better understanding of how magnetic therapy works in conjunction with the body, where to place your magnets for maximum effect and how pulsed electrical magnetic energy is making its mark on humans and animals. This course will give attendees the option to purchase products at discount prices should they so wish, receive free samples of pain relieving products and be briefly introduced to a little known procedure that can help alleviate many current conditions and prevent more from occuring.
PLEASE NOTE: This is not a sales pitch. There is absolutely no obligation to purchase anything at this event. The knowledge gained and the free samples available provide excellent value for money.
Please register your interest with us even if we have nothing available in your area at present.
Terms and Conditions:
1. All fees must be paid at least 7 days prior to the commencement of the course.
2. We will refund all monies paid if a course is cancelled by us for any reason but will not be responsible for any other reimbursement.
3. No refunds will be made if a candidate fails to attend the course.
4. Any cancellation within 14 days or less of the course date will incur forfeit of the full fee unless the position(s) can be filled.
5. We can hold a provisional booking for 48 hours after which time the course fee must be paid in full.
6. At these prices we expect demand to be high. Please book as early as possible to secure your reservation. There is a limited number of places available